Our 25m pool with six lanes for lane and family swimming.
- On-site parking
- Disabled parking
- Bicycle parking
- Accessible toilets
- Assisted pool access
- Accessible changing
- Morpeth Hive cafe
Great value memberships
Become a member or choose to pay for activities as you go.
Find & contact
- Monday 6.20am - 10pm
- Tuesday 6.20am - 10pm
- Wednesday 6.20am - 10pm
- Thursday 6.20am - 10pm
- Friday 6.20am - 9pm
- Saturday 8am - 6pm
- Sunday 8am - 6pm
Clubs at Active
All you need to know
Is parking free?
Yes, parking is free to everyone who visits the centre
What equipment is available in your gym?
- 7 treadmills and 5 cross trainers
- 6 upright bikes and 4 recline bikes
- Functional Training equipment
- TechnoGym Skillmills
- Free weights area
- 3 Squat racks
- Technogym Resistance machines
Our centre offers a range of accessibility features which includes:
- Eight accessible parking bays.
- Low level access to both entrances and all areas, with automatic doors at both entrances.
- Two hearing loops. Main reception and spa reception with low-level counters.
- Braille room/area wall signs.
- Lift from the reception area to the first floor.
- Ground floor dry side changing places facility with hoist, bed, adjustable handbasin, toilet and shower.
- Ground floor dry side accessible changing with toilet, handbasin and shower.
- Dry side accessible toilet.
- Dry side male and female changing, includes an accessible toilet, shower, three accessible lockers and one low-level hairdryer.
- First floor dry side accessible changing with toilet, handbasin and shower.
- First floor dry side accessible toilets x 2.
- First floor dry side accessible lockers x 3.
- Two refuge points on the first floor, North and South side of the building.
- Five evacuation chairs on the first floor.
- Spa accessible changing with toilet, handbasin, shower and three accessible lockers.
- Portable pool hoist to access all three pools, main pool, studio pool and spa pool.
- Accessible stairs into our main pool, studio pool and spa pool.
- Wet side changing places facility in our pool changing village with hoist, bed, adjustable handbasin, toilet and shower.
- Wet side accessible changing with toilet, handbasin and shower.
- Four larger changing cubicles. Four accessible lockers and two low level hairdryers in our pool changing village.
- Pool spectator gallery accessible viewing area with two seats.
- Pool spectator gallery accessible toilet.
If you require any further assistance please speak to one of our reception team who will be happy to help.
Do you offer block bookings of facilities?
Yes, we have some of the best facilities in Northumberland? Complete our form today here and one of our team will be in touch.
We have a range of facilities on offer at our facilities, including badminton courts, event space, football pitches, room hire, swimming pools and so much more.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Membership Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all new customers who take a 12 payment direct debit contract with Active Northumberland at Morpeth Sports & Leisure Centre from 3rd April 2023 until 30th April 2023. Customers must select "Morpeth Sports & Leisure Centre" as their home site during the joining process when joining online.
2. The prize winners will receive a 12-month Active Northumberland membership, no refunds or cash alternatives are offered.
3. The 12-month membership prize will be applied to your account, from the 1st Direct Debt date due. Your initial monthly payment (pro rata payment) made will not be refunded.
4. Winners agree for Active Northumberland to feature in PR, website and social media of Active Northumberland and/or Morpeth Sports & Leisure Centre.
5. Winners will be notified through the contact details provided on our membership portal and to confirm you wish to accept the prize.
6. All customers taking a contract during promotional period are still bound by their membership Terms & Conditions.
7. Any customers cancelling their contract within their cooling off period will forfeit their prize draw entry
8. After your 12-month free membership expires, you will return to a rolling monthly contract unless you notify us through our cancellation procedure, found in our terms and conditions on the Active Northumberland website.
Did you find this page useful?
Please let us know how we can improve this page.