Enjoy up to 2 months FREE*https://activenorthumberland.gladstonego.cloud/site-finder
Choose a monthly membership, short term contract or simply pay for activities as you go.
Anytime 12 month membership
1. Promotion only available to new customer contracts purchased between 1st February 2024 to 20th February 2024.
2. a) To receive the 1 month free as a Direct Debit customer, customers will have to make 12 payments to Active Northumberland. After receiving the free month your contract will continue on monthly rolling payments unless you inform us you wish to cancel. No additional free months are earned.
b) Customers purchasing up front will receive 13 months of membership for the price of 12, please be aware no refunds can be issued after time of purchase or for unused access.
3. Fitness memberships available for new customer contracts only.
4. The following memberships are excluded from this promotion;
a) Concession memberships
b) 12 month + Spa
c) 12 month + Myzone
Full terms & conditions of membership with Active Northumberland available here
Our full membership terms and conditions are available here
Our commitment to you
Your commitment to us
We have listened to all our fitness users and developed guidelines for both your safety in our fitness environment, and how we can all enjoy the facilities:
• First things first, the paperwork. Before enjoying our fitness environment for the first time, all users must complete a Health Commitment Statement. Our reception team will be happy to help you complete this quick form, if not already done so.
• Remember to swipe your card at reception, or at the self-service kiosk before entering the gym or a class. It is important for our instructors to know who is in attendance for your safety.
• At busy times our instructors cannot clean every fitness machine or equipment between users. After you’ve finished that last second or last rep, could you please ensure machines or equipment have been wiped down. Please bring a gym towel to use on machines / in fitness classes.
• Sometimes life just gets in the way and you can’t attend your pre-booked fitness class. To allow for someone else to attend the activity, please cancel your class as soon as possible as a common courtesy for all.
• We don’t expect anyone to be the next trendsetter, however please ensure you wear appropriate flat footwear and comfortable sports clothing.
• You’re more than welcome to bring your bags with you, however we ask these remain stored in our lockers to ensure we have maximum space within our gyms and studios.
• We know how important our mobile phones are for listening to that motivating playlist or quickly responding to the group message. However, please do not chat on the phone while using any fitness equipment - lack of concentration can cause serious accidents.
• Although we love seeing your fitness selfies #ActiveNland, please consider others around you and use our selfie boards.
• Lets reduce our plastic waste together - you bring along your drinks bottle and we’ll scrap the plastic cups in our fitness environment.
If you have any feedback to help us improve this page please leave a message