Active can help you boost your employees health and fitness with a corporate wellbeing membership package.
We are currently not accepting new applications to become a Corporate partner due to a new organisation taking over the running of facilities from the 1st April 2024.
Keeping everyone safe
Health Commitment Statement
Our commitment to you
- We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with your exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had
- If you have any disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Code of Conduct
We have listened to all our fitness users and developed guidelines for both your safety in our fitness environment, and how we can all enjoy the facilities:
• First things first, the paperwork. Before enjoying our fitness environment for the first time, all users must complete a Health Commitment Statement. Our reception team will be happy to help you complete this quick form, if not already done so.
• Remember to swipe your card at reception, or at the self-service kiosk before entering the gym or a class. It is important for our instructors to know who is in attendance for your safety.
• At busy times our instructors cannot clean every fitness machine or equipment between users. After you’ve finished that last second or last rep, could you please ensure machines or equipment have been wiped down. Please bring a gym towel to use on machines / in fitness classes.
• Sometimes life just gets in the way and you can’t attend your pre-booked fitness class. To allow for someone else to attend the activity, please cancel your class as soon as possible as a common courtesy for all.
• We don’t expect anyone to be the next trendsetter, however please ensure you wear appropriate flat footwear and comfortable sports clothing.
• You’re more than welcome to bring your bags with you, however we ask these remain stored in our lockers to ensure we have maximum space within our gyms and studios.
• We know how important our mobile phones are for listening to that motivating playlist or quickly responding to the group message. However, please do not chat on the phone while using any fitness equipment - lack of concentration can cause serious accidents.
• Although we love seeing your fitness selfies #ActiveNland, please consider others around you and use our selfie boards.
• Lets reduce our plastic waste together - you bring along your drinks bottle and we’ll scrap the plastic cups in our fitness environment.
Did you find this page useful?
If you have any feedback to help us improve this page please leave a message