Enjoy up to 2 months FREE*https://activenorthumberland.gs-signature.cloud/JoinAtHome
Choose a monthly membership, short term contract or simply pay for activities as you go.
*Up to 2 months free on selected memberships
1. Offer only available on upfront memberships where the customer can select and purchase the specific "Christmas Promotion" product between 10th November 2023 to 5th January 2024.
2. Offer includes 2 months free when purchasing a 12 month membership. You will be charged the price of 10 months, but your membership will last 12 months from purchase.
Offer available for 1 month free when purchasing a 7 month membership. You will be charged for the price of 6 months, but your membership will last 7 months from purchase.
3. No refunds available after purchase
4. Membership includes a full Active Northumberland membership which includes gym, swim and fitness classes at any Active Northumberland facility.
5. For further membership terms and conditions, please refer here
Our commitment to you
Your commitment to us
We have listened to all our fitness users and developed guidelines for both your safety in our fitness environment, and how we can all enjoy the facilities:
• First things first, the paperwork. Before enjoying our fitness environment for the first time, all users must complete a Health Commitment Statement. Our reception team will be happy to help you complete this quick form, if not already done so.
• Remember to swipe your card at reception, or at the self-service kiosk before entering the gym or a class. It is important for our instructors to know who is in attendance for your safety.
• At busy times our instructors cannot clean every fitness machine or equipment between users. After you’ve finished that last second or last rep, could you please ensure machines or equipment have been wiped down. Please bring a gym towel to use on machines / in fitness classes.
• Sometimes life just gets in the way and you can’t attend your pre-booked fitness class. To allow for someone else to attend the activity, please cancel your class as soon as possible as a common courtesy for all.
• We don’t expect anyone to be the next trendsetter, however please ensure you wear appropriate flat footwear and comfortable sports clothing.
• You’re more than welcome to bring your bags with you, however we ask these remain stored in our lockers to ensure we have maximum space within our gyms and studios.
• We know how important our mobile phones are for listening to that motivating playlist or quickly responding to the group message. However, please do not chat on the phone while using any fitness equipment - lack of concentration can cause serious accidents.
• Although we love seeing your fitness selfies #ActiveNland, please consider others around you and use our selfie boards.
• Lets reduce our plastic waste together - you bring along your drinks bottle and we’ll scrap the plastic cups in our fitness environment.
If you have any feedback to help us improve this page please leave a message