'You’ve Got This’ New Year Challenge - Mams on the Move Programme
Calling all new mams! You are invited to sign up to our exclusive ‘You’ve Got This’ New Year Challenge as part of our ‘Mams on the Move’ programme which helps support new mams to get more active.
Whatever your goals whether it be to lose weight, get more active, boost your mood, have some ‘me time’ or just feel fitter in the New Year, this challenge is for YOU!
We appreciate being a new mam is full of its own challenges but we know that ‘YOU’VE GOT THIS!’
What you need to do:
The 4 week challenge will run from Mon 6th Jan until Mon 3rd Feb 2020
EACH WEEK YOU WILL NEED TO ATTEND:
What benefits will you receive:
As an exclusive member of the ‘You’ve Got This’ New Year Challenge you will receive the following benefits:
- 2 x ‘Mams on the Move’ Classes
- A weekly catch up meeting with our postnatal fitness instructors after your Mams on the Move Class where you will receive fitness tips and nutritional advice to keep you on track.
- A meeting at Blyth Sports Centre at the start and end of the challenge to measure your weight and body fat measurements using our State-of-the-Art Tanita Machines.
- Access to an exclusive ‘You’ve Got This’ Challenge Facebook Group to share progress, tips and motivational advice with other group members
- The opportunity to catch up with one of our postnatal fitness instructors after the class each week giving you the opportunity to receive free fitness and nutritional advice including meal planning, recipes and tips to keep you on track.
- A free 7 day Active Northumberland Fitness Pass (includes access to gym, fitness classes and swimming).
- A ‘You’ve Got This’ Loyalty Card to track the sessions you attend each week.
- What’s more, those who complete the challenge by attending the required sessions will receive the following fantastic prizes:
- You’ve Got This’ Challenge Certificate
- ‘The Little Book of Self Care for New Mums'
- 7 day FREE swim pass for use at any of Active Northumberland’s 10 pools
- Fitness/Workout Mat
- Mams on the Move Water Bottle
- Mams on the Move Gym Towel
- Mams on the Move Bag
How to enter:
Hurry, we only have limited places available on the challenge. Spaces will be allocated on a first come first serve basis!
SIGN UP NOW to the challenge by entering via our online form HERE
We will let you know if you have secured a place on our Challenge by 3rd Jan 2020 as well as provide you with further information about what to do next.
For any further information about the challenge contact our Wellbeing Co-ordinator Jemma Halliday on 01670 622178 email@example.com
For further information on the ‘Mams on the Move’ programme please visit: http://www.activenorthumberland.org.uk/Mams-on-the-Move