With the removal of restrictions from Monday 19th July 2021 we will be moving forward to establish a New Normal for how our facilities operate to ensure they can be enjoyed by all.
We have been able to take many learnings from the systems we rolled out to help us run our facilities over the last year or so and it has allowed us to try new things which we haven't had before.
Initially the following steps will be encouraged by all customers from Monday 19th July:
- Please pre-book your activities, this ensures you know when we have space and you can access the equipment, activity or service as you would hope
- Turn up on time, this means you can get the most from your session
- Changing facilities including showers available to all facility users*
- Please continue to clean as you go after using equipment
- Wash or sanitise your hands at our points across our facilities
We will continue to review everything to do with our facilities and services, with customer experience being our priority in all of these to ensure we can all enjoy.
*Hair Dryers are not currently available due to update guidance we have received.