- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple children, some of which are not his/her own, that adult is responsible for that group.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip 'n Climb Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Sessions comprise of an introduction, safety briefing, harness fitting, followed by an hour in the Clip 'n Climb arena.
Click here to download our party information
Contact the Clip 'n Climb team by email or by phone on 01670 620200 for more information or see the contact page for location details and more ways to get in touch..