We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our growing operations department, to support, enhance and deliver the day to day services of our Leisure facilities. If leisure is your passion, then this would be a great opportunity for you to embark on a long and rewarding career in leisure operations.
What does the role involve?
Working as part of a team, it is the responsibility of the leisure team member to undertake a range of operational duties such as;
- Assisting with opening and closing of the facility
- Undertaking routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment and environment
- Assist with the safe set up of equipment for customers use
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Leisure Team Member Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills (if required)
- Level 2 Award in Pool Lifeguarding
- Level 2 in Swimming Teaching
- Level 2 in Fitness or Gym Instruction
- Level 3 Certificate in First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once fully qualified the candidate will be able to apply for job vacancies within Active Northumberland.