What is it?
For 2021 we have no daily lets available, 2022 bookings will be released in January 2022
Please be aware:
- Dave Stephens Centre which is nearby be the huts have toilets available for use
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times, in line with current government guidelines.
- Users are to provide their own face coverings and are to be used where 2 metres cannot be maintained, inside and externally.
- Users are to ensure that they provide their own hand sanitiser, in the absence of washing facilities.
- For any further queries on beach hut usage please call 01670 620200
As the only ones of their kind in Northumberland, you’re guaranteed a unique experience when you rent a beach hut on Blyth’s stunning south beach.
Why do it?
Whether you want to enjoy a day out on the beach or cosy up on the coast in the winter months, our beach huts are the perfect addition to your trip to the coast. Read below for more information.
Who is it for?
Anyone can hire our beach huts. See below for more information.
We offer Daily Lets and also longer term options (9 monthly and annual). To make a daily let enquiry please call 01670 620200 (please be aware their are no dates available for 2021), to be added to a waiting list for the longer term lets please email RThompson3@activenorthumberland.org.uk (your enquiry will only be held for the forthcoming year and you will only be contacted if we can offer you a rental)
What to bring
See below for more information.