What is it?
Blyth Beach Huts are available for use to our Annual Let customers only from Saturday 18th July.
Please be aware:
- Dave Stephens Centre will remain closed so there will be no wc and washing facilities.
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times, in line with current government guidelines.
- Users are to provide their own face coverings and are to be used where 2 metres cannot be maintained, inside and externally.
- Users are to ensure that they provide their own hand sanitiser, in the absence of washing facilities.
- For any further queries on beach hut usage please call 01670 620200
As the only ones of their kind in Northumberland, you’re guaranteed a unique experience when you rent a beach hut on Blyth’s stunning south beach.
Why do it?
Whether you want to enjoy a day out on the beach or cosy up on the coast in the winter months, our beach huts are the perfect addition to your trip to the coast. Read below for more information.
Who is it for?
Anyone can hire our beach huts. See below for more information.
What to bring
See below for more information.