Summer student pass
OUR STUDENT SUMMER PASS IS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE ONLY
What is it?
This is a 7 day fitness pass giving you unlimited access to 15 gyms, 10 pools and over 450 fitness classes.
A 7 day student summer pass will cost £8. This is a one-off, online payment. You will NOT be tied in to a contract.
Who is it for?
The pass is available to full time students aged 16+
Student summer passes are available to purchase online only from NOW.
The summer student passes are available online only through our website or app - they will not be available to purchase at reception. You will have to register your details to be able to purchase.
Click here to purchase a summer student pass
After purchasing your pass online, you must show proof of your full time student status on your first visit - eg student card for uni/college students or proof of age if you're in the 6th form (aged 16-18years)
You can purchase as many 7 day summer student passes as you wish.
Further information, terms and conditions
- The Summer student pass is available to purchase online only. Reception staff at the centres or the call centre will not be able to process transactions.
- Passes can be purchased online from NOW.
- Once purchased online, you will have 3 days to activate your pass.
- If you plan to use the gym for the first time at any of the centres listed below, you must book a short consultation with a member of gym staff where you will be given a Technogym Wellness key to use the gym kit. Please call 01670 620200 to book this consultation.
Ashington Leisure Centre
Concordia Leisure Centre
Druridge Bay Fitness Centre
The Swan Centre
Willowburn Sports & Leisure Centre
- You must present valid ID (see below) on arrival at the centre at your first session.
- Once ID has been approved, your pass will be activated.
Valid ID is as follows:
16-18’s (sixth formers attending school) - Proof of Date of birth required
16 yrs + (Full time college/university students) - Student ID required
Note: There is no maximum age restriction provided you can prove you are a full time student.
- Once activated, your pass will be valid for 7 consecutive days. You must pay for any fitness classes booked outside of the 7 days.
- Your pass will include access to all of Active Northumberland’s swimming pools, gyms and fitness classes. Please ensure you check in to reception before each session.
- Multiple passes can be purchased, however only one single pass can be bought and be active at a time per account.