Let's Move for a Better World 2017 Challenge - your centre needs you!
We are are taking part in Technogym’s "Let's Move for a Better World 2017" and we need you on our team!
The campaign runs between Monday 13th March - Friday 31st March but you can register NOW!
Three centres will be taking part in the challenge -
Ashington Leisure Centre #TeamAshington
Concordia Leisure Centre #TeamConcordia
Prudhoe Waterworld #TeamPrudhoe
Once you've registered at one of the 3 participating centre's gyms, the idea is to do as many 'MOVES' as you can between 13th March and 31st March.
The number of 'MOVES' are measured from the amount of activity you do in the gym. All your 'MOVES' during the 2 week campaign will contribute to your centre's total.
Taking part will:
- Push your own health goals to the MAXIMUM!
- Help your centre to win Technogym equipment for a local school.
- Give you the chance to win some fantastic prizes for YOU!
- Lead your centre to national glory!
Throughout the campaign look out for exciting events taking place in your gym!
There are three ways that you can join the "Let's Move for a Better World 2017" challenge...
- If you are a current member of Ashington, Concordia or Prudhoe, you should soon receive an email inviting you to join the challenge.
- On your next visit to the gym, log into mywellness on a cardio console and select the "Let’s Move for a Better World Campaign" from the challenge tile. You will then be signed up to the challenge and from March 13th all of your MOVES will contribute to your centre's total.
- Download the Active Wellness smartphone app on iOS (for Apple devices) or android. Create or enter your mywellness login details and join using the challenge tab.
Remember to tag your completed workouts with:
AND tag your centre too!
Join the team, and Let's Move for a Better World!
28 Feb 2017