Our membership gives you:
- Unlimited classes, swim and gym at any of our 15 centres
- Access to over 450 fitness classes to suit all fitness levels
- Access to 10 swimming pools including pool-based fitness classes
- Continuous help and support including personalised programmes, goal setting, advice, challenges and more
- Access to our FREE Active Northumberland App which allows you to book classes, check timetables on the go and keep up to date on the latest news!
- The flexibility to choose a shorter term or 12 month package
* You have the option to pay on a monthly basis or as a one-off monthly fee for a Stay Active membership. For further information on The Stay Active Membership CLICK HERE.
** Please note that 14 and 15 year olds cannot attend a repetitive, weight-based class. If you are unsure, please contact your centre. You must be 16 or over to attend fitness classes and the gym unsupervised. However, we do offer specialist classes for 14 and 15-year olds to attend without adult supervision which you can find HERE. Students in full time education will need to provide proof when signing up for a membership e.g. NUS card.
*** You qualify for a concessions membership if you receive any of the following:
- Job seekers allowance
- Severe disablement allowance
- Full housing benefit / employment support allowance
- Attendance allowance
- Incapacity benefit / employment support allowance
- Income support / pension credit guarantee
- Carer's allowance
- Disability living allowance or personal independence payment
- Full housing benefit / full council tax support
- Proof of circumstances is required every three months.
Download our FREE app and manage all your classes and activities on the go!
To find out more information including instructions on how to download the app CLICK HERE.