* You have the option to pay on a monthly basis or as a one-off monthly fee for a Stay Active membership.
** Please note that 14 and 15 year olds cannot attend a repetitive, weight-based class. If you are unsure, please contact your centre. You must be 16 or over to attend fitness classes and the gym unsupervised. However, we do offer specialist classes for 14 and 15-year olds to attend without adult supervision which you can find HERE. Students in full time education will need to provide proof when signing up for a membership e.g. NUS card.
*** You qualify for a concessions membership if you receive any of the following:
- Job seekers allowance
- Severe disablement allowance
- Full housing benefit / employment support allowance
- Attendance allowance
- Incapacity benefit / employment support allowance
- Income support / pension credit guarantee
- Carer's allowance
- Disability living allowance or personal independence payment
- Full housing benefit / full council tax support
- Proof of circumstances is required every three months.
- Universal Credit